Makita HR4041C - 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer Drill, 11 Amp, Spline Shank
1-9/16" Rotary Hammer Drill, 11 Amp, Spline Shank - Makita HR4041C
Powerful, durable, and versatile. The Makita HR4041C 1-9/16 in. spline-shank rotary hammer drill features a powerful 11 amp motor engineered for an efficient transfer of power. It delivers up to 230 - 460 RPM and 1,300 - 2,600 BPM and has 2 modes for hammering only and hammering with rotation. Soft-start functionality facilitates control and improved accuracy, while sequential impact timing promotes faster work.
Specs & Features
- Rotations per min: 230 - 460 RPM
- Blows per min: 1,300 - 2,600 BPM
- Power: 11 Amp (110V)
- Product weight: 13.7 lbs
- Bit capacity:
- Carbide Bit: 1-9/16"
- Core Bit: 4-5/8"
- Spline shank for rotary hammering
- 3/4" Hex - 21/32" Round for demolition hammering
- Dual purpose for "hammering only" or "rotation with hammering"
- Electronic variable speed control dial to set speed per application
- High quality aluminum housing for long tool life
We Also Recommend
Stihl Portable Pressurized Water Tank - 10 Liters - 0000-670-6000
STIHL Cutquik Cart with Mounting Kit (TS410/420/480i/500i or TS700/800) - 4224-710-1403
Lindley Inc's Vibra Strike F4 Style Float Bar, EZ 2-in-1 Screed Board (4ft - 16ft)