Multiquip 3" Trash Pump, Honda GX240 Engine - QP3TH
Multiquip QP3TH - 3" Trash Pump, Honda GX240 Engine
Multiquip's best selling model. This pump is perfect for many pumping applications. Dual discharge ports increase the practicality and productivity of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Can pump up to 396 gallons (1,500 liters) per minute.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch (37 mm)in diameter.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adaptto different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings
We Also Recommend
Stihl Portable Pressurized Water Tank - 10 Liters - 0000-670-6000
STIHL Cutquik Cart with Mounting Kit (TS410/420/480i/500i or TS700/800) - 4224-710-1403
Lindley Inc's Vibra Strike 1, Single Handle, GX35 Honda Engine- VS0097-1
Lindley Inc's Vibra Strike 2, Dual Handles, GX35 Honda Engine - VS0098-1-PLUS